Meet... Kayla Lorette! (Toronto)

Kayla Lorette is a darling, and a darling in a good way. She has performed with Second City, YTV's sketch comedy show “That's So Weird” (which has garnered her a Gemini nomination), and Ghost Jail Theatre in Toronto (which she currently is running). I first met her... You know, I don't remember when I first met her or when I first improvised with her, probably because when I did I felt like I already knew her. She is always a joy to play with and a joy to watch, Winnipeg. I am so glad you finally will have a chance to become a life long fan of Kayla Lorette. – Stephen Sim, IF Artistic Director



See Kalya live at the festival:


Tuesday, Nov 9th 2010
THE IMPROV FESTIVAL SAMPLER PLATTER
 
King's Head Pub, 120 King St.  |  9 p.m.  |  Free

Friday, Nov 12th 2010
THE FRIDAY NIGHT MAINSTAGE SHOW
Gas Station Arts Centre, 445 River Ave.
  |  8 p.m.  |  $10 

Friday, Nov 12th 2010
THE FRIDAY NIGHT LATE SHOW

Gas Station Arts Centre, 445 River Ave.  |  11 p.m.  |  $10

Saturday, Nov 13th 2010
THE SATURDAY MAINSTAGE SHOW 

Gas Station Arts Centre, 445 River Ave.  |  8 p.m.  |  $10

Popular posts from this blog

Improv at the FRINGE!

Kevin McDonald to guest star at the Winnipeg Improv Festival October 3rd.

Meet... Christian Capozzoli! (New York)